When I celebrated my 25th birthday in June 2014, I commemorated the occasion by creating a 30 before 30 list. I wanted to write down a list of fun and scary things I would like to achieve by June 2019.
30 Before 30
01. Visit at least 2 countries in Asia.
02. Visit at least 1 other country in Africa.
03. Go to Australia or New Zealand.
04. Visit at least another 5 European countries. ✓
05. Go back to Chile to visit my family. >> Planning for 2019
06. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
07. Go a on trip by myself to a country I don’t know.
08. Take a cross-country road trip. ✓
09. Learn a 5th language.
10. Learn to surf.
11. Have a big St Andrews reunion.
12. Study towards another degree.
13. Finish a novel and a film script.
14. Improve my whisky knowledge.
15. Get a tattoo.
16. Move in with the boyfriend. ✓
17. Adopt a puppy.
18. Shave my head or simply fundraise for charity. ✓
19. Put myself out there: audition for dance/theatre & try to sell my writing.
20. Learn to play my ukulele.
21. Run/swim/bike a Sprint Triathlon.
22. Go to a music festival. ✓
23. Go to the opera, music gig, ballet and theatre at least once a year.
24. Read 150 books. ✓
25. Go skinny dipping.
26. Attend a hot air balloon festival.
27. Go on a writing retreat. ✓
28. Go paragliding.
29. Go hiking up a big mountain that scares me.
30. Visit 30 countries before 30.